Fundraising CRM Officer
· 0.5WTE (18.5 hours)
· Indefinite Duration contract
· Board of Director's funded
· Grade IV (Clerical)
· Based in Harold's Cross
Reporting to the Fundraising Manager, the Fundraising CRM Officer will be responsible for day-to-day administration and maintenance of the CRM database, will ensure that data quality is maintained to the highest standard and will contribute to continuous improvement working across the fundraising team.
· Relevant third level qualification
· Minimum of three years relevant experience in last five years working in a similar role in a Fundraising Department of a Charity / Not for Profit organisation.
· Proven experience pulling large data sets, from CRM, cleansing, segmenting, preparing income reports and large mailing lists
· Strong experience of producing reports and insights from fundraising data sets
· Excellent working knowledge of GDPR
· Proven organisational skills / project management skills
· Proven expertise in Microsoft Office, Word with experience using Excel to drive data queries.
· Initiative, determination and attention to detail / accuracy
· Excellent problem-solving abilities
· Excellent communication skills - collaboration and ability to work cross departmentally
Informal enquiries to Tina Connell, Fundraising Manager: email@example.com | 01-2064043
To apply for this position and to view the detailed Job Description & Person Specification please go to our Rezoomo career page: https://olh.ie/careers/
Latest date for receipt of applications is 9.00am on Friday 14th October 2022