National Projects Manager
1.0WTE Specified Purpose Contract (approx. 9 months)
Funded by Board of Directors
Based in Harold’s Cross
The National Hospice Governance Group has an ambitious strategy to ensure growth and sustainability in national fundraising activities for hospice and homecare groups across Ireland. The first priority for this new role of National Project Manager will be to implement, monitor, roll out and drive all activities in relation to biggest national hospice fundraising event of the year: ‘Ireland’s Biggest Coffee Morning for Hospice Together with Bewley’s.’ Following on from this the National Project Manager will focus on a second national fundraising campaign. This role will be responsible to the Hospice Governance Group and will be based in and line Manage to OLH&CS, Harold’s Cross.
- Minimum of a third level degree qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in senior level campaigns and events management with a demonstrable track record in maximising income and implementation of national activities.
- Experience in project and budget management – delivering upon objectives and working with third parties (Creative / PR/ Media agencies)
- Experience in developing / reporting on strategic work plans demonstrating innovation and creativity as well as the ability to deliver upon ambitious KPI’s.
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills.
- To demonstrate creativity, drive, dynamism, commitment, attention to detail and best practice in all activities
- Experience in managing high level sponsor / client relationships
Informal enquiries to: Eleanor Flew | Director of Fundraising & Communications, Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 01 406 8700
To apply for this position please forward a cover letter and curriculum vitae by email to email@example.com or by post to: Deirdre Congdon, Manpower Manager, Human Resources Department, Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services, Dublin 6W before the closing date stated below. Please ensure that you include details of a current daytime contact number and/or e-mail address on your application.
Latest date for receipt of applications is 5:00pm on Wednesday 26th April 2017
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services will contribute 7% to a defined contribution pension scheme as per the existing arrangements for private pensions for all non HSE funded employees. Department of Health and Children salary scales will apply to this post.
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services is an equal opportunities employer and supports a smoke free environment.
For further details please refer to our website www.olh.ie