Job Title: Corporate Partnerships Executive (143896) – Dublin Simon Community
At Dublin Simon Community, we are passionate about making home a reality.
Our aim is to empower people to access and retain a home by providing housing, prevention services, addiction treatment, emergency response, and other targeted interventions, through advocacy and partnership.
About the job:
Contract type: permanent.
Location: Red Cow Lane, Smithfield, Dublin 7.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
This role is in the corporate partnerships team. The corporate partnership's executive will be responsible for supporting corporate partnerships, managing a portfolio of accounts, conducting prospect research, and overseeing specific projects throughout the year. The successful candidate will be target-driven and KPI focussed, with meticulous attention to detail, good IT skills, and experience of dealing with senior leadership and external clients.
- Building and managing a number of corporate accounts while also building positive relationships to maximise potential income and reach monthly targets.
- You will be highly organised, able to manage multiple projects and identify new opportunities.
- Develop targeted searching and reporting to accurately manage donor communication journeys.
- Identify new opportunities, project management, meeting the necessary requirements, and maintaining existing relationships.
- Focus on maximising long-term partnerships to ensure an increase in revenue
- Problem-solving and managing risk to ensure hitting targets and KPI’s.
- Weekly, Monthly, and Annual reports informing management on activity and results.
- To organise and prepare proposals, plans, presentations, and contact reports for corporate meetings.
- To manage all information on the CRM system.
- A team player who will work towards achieving the overall purpose and success for the team
- Establish and build effective and productive relationships within the fundraising team and also within Dublin Simon Services.
Essential for the role:
- Education to degree level in marketing/events/sales or similar
- Minimum of two years sales experience
- Target drove and results-focused with good commercial acumen
- Experience in managing multiple tasks to deadlines and prioritising own workload, ability to work under pressure
- Personable, friendly, and open manner, who is comfortable with dealing with people face to face or over the phone.
- Ability to create and develop new corporate partnerships.
- To work with a flexible attitude with other members of the team.
- Have excellent communications skills and be a persuasive and responsive communicator.
- Strong database skills with experience in using data analysis to monitor and manage campaign performance.
- Diligent, highly organised with close attention to detail.
Desirable for the role:
- Experience of working or volunteering in the voluntary sector.
- Experience in event, corporate, or community fundraising as well as an understanding of corporate social responsibility issues.
- Experience of Raisers Edge, Dublin Simon Community’s fundraising database.
- Understanding of homeless issues in Ireland.
- Desire to develop a career in fundraising
- Commitment to providing the highest levels of quality service
- Relating with respect and compassion
- Promoting diversity and equality
- Providing quality person-centered service
- Communicating effectively
- Resilience, positive outlook openness to change
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Promoting health and wellbeing
- Promoting person-centered care
- Building working relationships
- Effective professional practice, planning, organising, and problem-solving.
- 25 days annual leave,
- 5% matched contribution to your pension,
- Paid Sick Leave Policy,
- Paid Maternity Leave Policy,
- Bike to Work Scheme,
- Commuter Travel Tax Savers Ticker,
- 1st-week Comprehensive Training.
Please note, if you are unsure of any of the requirements, contact the Recruitment Team on (01) 6354860
The application deadline is on the 10th of October.
The application link is: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1543&ProjectId=143896&DepartmentId=18958&SkipAdvertisement=true