Administrator - Part time 20 hours a week (Monday - Friday)
Salary: €22,500 (€12,414 pro rata) + 6% pension contribution
· 6% employer pension contribution
· 24.5 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays pro rata
· Employee assistance programme in place with free access to confidential, professional legal and health advice
· Cycle to work scheme
Meningitis Research Foundation: We are a leading UK, Irish and international charity that aims to improve the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of meningitis and septicaemia. It is an exciting time for the charity as we expand our reach and impact to meeting the challenges of meningitis and septicaemia wherever they exist in the world.
The candidate: We are seeking a reliable individual committed to our values. You will be an excellent communicator with experience covering a busy office. You will bring initiative and energy to a role that also requires attention to detail, organisational skills and flexibly.
· To provide financial, administrative and fundraising support for all aspects of the regional office work programme
· To work with the team to deliver agreed Community Fundraising Strategy, implementation plan, targets and income growth
· To be aware of MRF’s operational objectives and to assist wherever possible in obtaining income for the charity and good value for expenditure within the role
Application process: The closing date for completed applications is 9am 8th August 2019. Please see our website for full details and how to apply http://www.meningitis.org/about-us/jobs.
Please return application and equal opportunities forms via e-mail to email@example.com or post to Laura Hardidge at Meningitis Research Foundation, Newminster House, Baldwin Street, Bristol, BS1 1LT.
MRF is committed to safeguarding, any advertised role will require references and confirmation of your identity will be undertaken. Specific roles will state if there is a requirement for Garda Vetting checks.