Title: Fundraising Campaigns Administrator
Location: Focus Ireland, High Street, Dublin
Reporting to: Corporate Partnerships/Corporate Campaigns Manager
Type of Contract: Full Time, 6-8 month contract
Based in Christchurch, Dublin 8, and reporting to the Corporate Partnerships Manager and the Corporate Campaigns Manager, this role is of strategic importance to the development of the corporate campaigns and the corporate fundraising programme.
This role requires a relationship development skills, and proven project and event management skills.
● The administration of donor recruitment and development, fundraising, and event for the Shine a Light campaign
● Responding to and dealing with high volumes of queries from multiple sources and providing the best possible donor care at all times
● Provide support to Corporate and Campaigns team in fundraising and event activities
● Work with the Campaigns team and stakeholders to ensure all deadlines are met
● Respond promptly and helpfully to queries about Shine a Light Night and fundraising
● Update materials and manage event stock levels
● Create, update and amend supporter information on the database
● Maintain internal administration and database processes including uploading data files and running reports
● Fulfil requests from supporters, suppliers and internal staff as necessary
● Work closely with colleagues in other departments
● Attendance and assisting with the management of events outside normal working hours may occasionally be required
● Any other duties as required
● Friendly with a positive, can- do attitude
● Excellent planning and organisational skills with a proven ability to carry out different tasks simultaneously and prioritise time and resources accordingly.
● Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships with supporters via telephone, written or verbal communication
● High attention to detail and accuracy is required
● Experience and knowledge of working in an office administration role using IT programmes (Word, Excel and Outlook, PowerPoint) and using Mail Merge
● Use of CRM such as Microsoft Dynamics is essential
● Ability to work as a team and to take direction as well as using own initiative
● Work well under pressure
● Engaging written and oral communication
● To undertake any work as delegated by the Corporate and Corporate Campaigns Manager.
● To engage in regular one to one sessions with the line Manager.
● To ensure confidentiality on all matters and information obtained during the course of employment.
● To present and act in a professional manner at all times.
● This role will be based in Christchurch but out of hours activities may be required on occasion.
● Ensure information systems are maintained and kept up to date as appropriate.
● Ensure compliance of charities regulation, data protection acts, governance and best practice.
● Well experienced in MS Office and CRM software (preferably Microsoft Dynamics
To apply, please send cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications
28th, June 2019