Title: Corporate Fundraising Executive
Location: Focus Ireland, High Street, Dublin
Reporting to: Corporate Partnerships
Type of Contract: Full Time, 6-8 months contract with a view to extending the contract
Based in Christchurch, Dublin 8, and reporting to the Corporate Partnerships Manager, this role is of strategic importance to the development of the Corporate Partnerships team.
The Corporate Fundraising Executive will be central to developing Focus Ireland’s corporate fundraising programme, with particular emphasis on Shine A Light at Work.
This role requires a relationship development skills, and proven project and event management skills.
● Responsibility for developing Shine a Light @ Work for corporate teams in Dublin and the surrounding counties.
● Development of Focus Ireland’s CSR and staff engagement programme in collaboration with corporate account managers.
● Recruitment of companies to take part in Shine a Light Night through their CSR and philanthropic activities.
● Event management of the Focus Ireland hosted @ Work event in the Iveagh Garden and support of work-place sleep-outs.
● Clear co-ordination of team and resources before, during and after events.
● Produce high quality campaign materials as required including donor communications and internal briefing documents.
● Support staff fundraising within companies building relationships with CSR, Sport and Social committees and other groups.
● Stewardship of staff and teams to deliver campaign and partnership targets.
● Responsibility for the delivery of ambitious fundraising targets as a key member of the corporate fundraising team.
● Track, monitor and analyse campaign performance to identify areas for leverage and opportunity.
● Manage the cultivation and stewardship of your donor portfolio and put appropriate systems in place to manage this effectively.
● Act as a link between the Corporate Partnership team and Corporate Campaigns team.
● Relevant 3rd level qualification
● Friendly with a positive, can- do attitude
● Excellent planning and organisational skills with a proven ability to carry out different tasks simultaneously and prioritise time and resources accordingly.
● Excellent relationship management skills with proven experience in account/ customer/donor management.
● Experience and knowledge of working in an office administration role using IT programmes (Word, Excel and Outlook, PowerPoint) and using Mail Merge.
● Use of CRM such as Microsoft Dynamics is required.
● Ability to work as a team and to take direction, as well as using own initiative.
● Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
● Experience in developing new business.
● Ability to deliver on financial targets.
● High attention to detail and accuracy.
● Excellent presentation skills and written and verbal communication skills.
● To undertake any work as delegated by the Line Manager.
● To engage in regular one to one sessions with the Line Manager.
● To participate in relevant training and development courses as agreed with the Line Manager.
● To ensure confidentiality on all matters and information obtained during the course of employment.
● To present and act in a professional manner at all times.
● To demonstrate creativity, drive, dynamism, commitment, attention to detail and best practice in all activities.
● This role will be based in Christchurch but with requirements for travel and out of hours activities.
● Ensure information systems are maintained and kept up to date as appropriate.
● Ensure compliance of charities regulation, data protection acts, governance and best practice.
● Well experienced in MS Office and CRM software (preferably Microsoft Dynamics).
● To assume responsibility for his/her own professional development and safe work practice.
● To keep abreast of current developments in the NFP sector
To Apply, please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications
28th June 2019