The Provincial Office at St. Mary’s Dominican Priory in Tallaght, currently seeks to recruit an experienced PA to support the Provincial on a full-time, permanent basis.
· Providing administrative support within a busy and important office
· Being the first point of contact for visitors to the Office
· Distribution of agendas, minutes and collation of information for meetings
· Management of Provincial registers and filing systems
· Management and distribution of official documentation (statistics, directories etc)
· Fostering good internal and external stakeholder relations
· Provision of administration support in preparation for Province Meetings
· Diary management, scheduling meetings and appointments
· Mail management, supervising incoming and outgoing mail
· Typing letters and documents
· Any ad hoc duties as required
Skills & Qualifications:
· Experienced Personal Assistant at Senior Management level
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal
· Capable of organising and planning own work
· Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
· Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality
· Proficiency in MS Word and Excel and knowledge of one or more database management systems
· Hours of work will be 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
· Salary on offer will be competitive and in line with senior PA level remuneration.
Please submit your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 30th April at 5pm.