Retail Operations Manager - Focus Ireland
Role Title: Retail Operations Manager
Time: Full Time
Start period: July 2018
Location: 9-12 High Street, Dublin 8
Reporting to: National Fundraising Initiatives Manager
Focus Ireland has developed an ambitious strategy to prevent people from becoming homeless; to provide effective support and solutions to those who do become homeless; and to provide a safe and secure home for people who need support long term to live independently in the community.
We are currently recruiting for a Retail Operations Manager to develop our Beloved brand of not for profit stores. This would suit a dynamic, creative, energetic individual with a passion for quality fashion and homeware, with strong retail, project management and people management experience and an exceptional work ethic.
As the Retail Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing and growing the Focus Ireland retail portfolio and team.
- Manage the current retail portfolio to agreed income and expenditure KPI’s.
- Manage the retail team to meet individual shop KPI’s, organise induction and training support for managers in line with company policy and procedures and provide operational supports for three current managers.
- Project management of new store openings including stock acquisition, shop fit outs and launches in line with pre-agreed budgets.
- Ensure all shops comply and exceed H&S requirements, review current procedures and make changes as and when needed.
- High value stock donation acquisition, relationship management and stock database management.
- Manage the distribution of stock between stores to ensure stock remains refreshed.
- Public relations & social media project management for new stores and current stores.
- Corporate shop-takeover project management and reporting.
- Preparing regular financial and statistical reports, analysis and presentations.
- Idea generation for Beloved development and industry benchmarking.
- Development and implementation of Beloved marketing and promotional plan in liaison with Store Managers and Line Manager.
- Management and mentoring of Retail Digital Support Executive.
- Conduct bi-weekly Retail Team Meetings and attend monthly Fundraising Team Meetings.
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent experience in project management and working to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of the retail environment and experience in new store openings.
- An understanding of the value of brands and the ability to communicate brand values.
- Experience in managing training, mentoring and supervising new team members.
- Proven track record in sales and relationship development.
- An established track record in meeting deadlines, achieving KPI’s and new store openings.
- Strong MS Office, administrative and numerical skills.
- Full Drivers License and access to own transport.
- Flexible approach to work, working weekends and out of hours will be required at times.
- Understanding and respect for work of Focus Ireland, its customers and supporters.
- Knowledge of social media.
- Ideally the candidate should have a third level qualification however this is not mandatory.
- Ideally the candidate will be highly driven with a strong work ethic to match the culture and values of the organisation.
- This job is based out of Dublin however nationwide flexibility is required.
Closing Date for Applications
31st May 2018