Fundraising & Marketing Executive - Oxfam Ireland
Hours: 36 per week
Reference no: FME3/18
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the development and implementation of a comprehensive fundraising and marketing strategy that ensures Oxfam Ireland achieves its organisational objectives on income generation and has a positive long-term effect on Oxfam Ireland’s brand positioning and reputation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Skilled at developing and implementing creative target based multi-channel fundraising and brand marketing campaigns and marketing materials
- Strong selling and client relations skills with demonstrable experience of income generation / fundraising
- Previous experience working in a fundraising role with accountability for financial targets
- Demonstrated performance and experience in agency management
- Creative and numerate and experienced in reporting
If you would like further information including the duties and responsibilities of the role please look at our website www.oxfamireland.org/jobs or phone 00353 (1) 672 7552.
Closing date: Wednesday 30th May 2018 at 12 noon.
Oxfam Ireland reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Oxfam Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.