Staff Nurses, In Patient Unit - St Francis Hospice, Dublin
Staff Nurses – In Patient Unit (Whole time/Job-Share)
(St Francis Hospice, Dublin)
• Be a Registered General Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
• Have a minimum of three years post registration experience.
• Possess excellent communication skills and be flexible in their approach to the role.
• Experience in Palliative Care Nursing/Oncology desirable but not essential.
• Be committed to multi-disciplinary teamwork.
Candidates where possible should apply by completing the Application Form online see www.sfh.ie (under that tab Careers). Please attach a curriculum vitae.
Informal enquiries to: Sr Patricia Walsh, Assistant Director of Nursing. Ph. 01 8294000
Please forward your Curriculum Vitae to:-
Sr. Margaret Cashman, Director of Nursing.
Closing date for all applications is 4.00pm - 30th May 2018
Visit our website at www.sfh.ie
St. Francis Hospice is an equal opportunities employer.
- Closing Date for Applications: 30th May 2018