Events Fundraiser - Barnardos
Last year Barnardos worked with over 14,000 vulnerable children and their families.
We wouldn't be able to provide our much needed services without the help of our monthly donors and our fantastic fundraising staff.
Would you like to join our team and make a difference to the children and families that Barnardos work with?
We are looking for experienced, outgoing and highly motivated people who want a meaningful job for our Events Fundraising team. As well as fundraising you will be the team driver. We provide the transport.
Fundraising is a hugely satisfying job. No day is the same and you'll gain a wide variety of skills as well as meeting interesting people. You'll have job satisfaction knowing that the work you're doing will directly help disadvantaged children and their families.
We take pride in our staff and provide all necessary training and support for you to become an inspirational fundraiser for Barnardos.
Candidates should have the following:
- Be fluent in English
- Be highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Be a strong team player
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Be over 18
- A full drivers licence is required
- Experience in Fundraising or Sales and advantage
*****Please note we can only consider candidates that have a full drivers licence.*****
- €393.75 per week guaranteed (37.5 hours per week).
- Uncapped performance related pay (PRP).Easily achievable targets mean that PRP could increase weekly income to over €500-€600 per week
- 20 days annual leave plus 2 Barnardos days.
- Full training provided
- Permanent, pensionable postion.
- Transport is provided
This is a rewarding job with real career prospects and a real impact on childrens' lives
Please note: This is primarily a fundraising role with some driving so candidates must have a full clean drivers licence