Door to Door Fundraiser - Barnardos
Are you an experienced Door to Door Fundraiser? Join our team and earn over €500- €600 per week in a permanent pensionable job with Barnardos.
We are looking for experienced, outgoing and highly motivated people who want a meaningful job for our Door to Door Fundraising Promotion team.
Fundraising is a hugely satisfying job. No day is the same and you'll gain a wide variety of skills as well as meeting interesting people. You'll have job satisfaction knowing that the work you're doing will directly help disadvantaged children and their families.
Benefits of Door to Door Fundraiser
- €393.75 per week guaranteed (37.5 hours per week).
- Uncapped performance related pay (PRP).Easily achievable targets mean that PRP could increase weekly income to €500-€600 plus per week
- 20 days annual leave plus 2 Barnardos days.
- Full training provided
- Paid sick leave after a years service
- Permanent, pensionable position
- Transport is provided
Responsibilities and Duties of Door to Door Fundraiser/Promoter
This is a Door to Door Fundraising position and the role is based in Dublin with travel to surrounding areas. We are looking for people with Door to Door experience .
Direct Fundraising is extremely rewarding, confidence building, fun, and can offer a deeply satisfying and progressive career. We take pride in our staff and provide all necessary training and support.
Qualifications and Skills of Door to Door Fundraiser
Previous experience is necessary and full Barnardos training will be provided (by an award winning Fundraiser!)
Candidates should be
- A Fluent English speaker
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Have at least 6 months Door to Door sales/fundraising experience
- A strong team player
- Over 18
- A full clean drivers licence is essential
- You must be eligible to work full time in Ireland
This is a rewarding job with career prospects and a real impact on children's lives so apply now!