Senior Physiotherapist - St Francis Hospice
St. Francis Hospice Dublin (under the care of the Daughters of Charity) provides a comprehensive range of palliative care services for patients and their families living in North Dublin City and County. We are now seeking to fill the following post:
Permanent - 37 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative team who are committed to the delivery of first class Physiotherapy services to patients with life-limiting conditions. Physiotherapy at St. Francis Hospice Dublin involves prolonging the onset of disability by maximising independence for as long as possible, minimising symptoms of illness and relieving the side effects of treatment.
The Senior Physiotherapist will be required to work as part of the Physiotherapy team at St. Francis Hospice Dublin across the different services (IPU, Day Care, Outpatients, and the Community) in close collaboration with other multi-disciplinary team members.
• A minimum of 3 years full time (or equivalent) postgraduate experience, 1 of which must have been in the acute hospital setting.
• Membership of/eligibility for membership of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists or CORU.
• Experience in oncology and/or palliative care.
• Candidates must demonstrate excellent organisational, leadership and communication skills.
• Candidates must have experience in the areas of service development, team leadership, quality improvement initiatives, teaching and research.
• Candidates must demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development relevant to palliative care, in the form of post graduate qualifications or relevant courses.
• Candidates with experience in caring for patients with complex respiratory needs including those reliant on non-invasive ventilatory support.
Informal inquiries to: Lisa McGirr, Physiotherapy Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job descriptions and application forms can be downloaded from the Careers page on our website www.sfh.ie
Candidates should complete the application form and submit it along with a letter of application and a copy of their Curriculum Vitae to Dorothy Reilly: email@example.com
Closing date for all applications is Wednesday, 16th May 2018
Visit our website at www.sfh.ie
St. Francis Hospice Dublin is an equal opportunities employer