Fundraisers - Irish Red Cross
A fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant organization - This is the perfect role for you if you're looking for full-time work within the charity sector or just looking to take your career in a new direction. In this role, you will be engaging members of the public at their doorstep, informing them about the crucial the Irish Red Cross is carrying out and getting them involved by signing up for a monthly direct debit donation.
What can we offer you?
The Ideal Candidate:
What you can expect in this role:
The Irish Red Cross is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all responses, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- 20 days paid holidays per year
- A flat fixed rate of €12 per hour + PRP
- Regular events and social gatherings
- Thorough training before you start your role
- Full-time work, 35 hours a week, Monday - Friday
- A friendly and supportive work environment with opportunities to progress
- Experience working with a charity and the opportunity to meet with various departments and overseas delegates
- Fluent in English is a must
- Patient, positive and confident
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player who is self-motivated, ambitious and results orientated
- Experience in fundraising, direct sales or customer service roles is advantageous but not necessary
- Working outdoors year-round at different locations in Dublin
- Engaging and informing members of the public about our work
- Recruiting donors door to door through monthly direct debit donations
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Working with a team of people who are caring, interesting and enthusiastic
Closing Date for Applications - 31st May 2018