Fundraising Events Manager - Balmer Recruitment Ltd.
Balmer Recruitment Ltd. has been retained by a high-profile Charity Organisation based in Dublin City to seek a suitable candidate to fulfill a new position as Fundraising Events Manager within their current well-established Fundraising Team.
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising & Marketing the selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Project Management of 5 major events and a number of minor events per year (National & International)
- Coming up with new ideas for events to appeal to a wide range of supporters in line with the Fundraising & Marketing Strategy
- Working closely with team members to include the Head of Fundraising & Marketing, the Corporate Fundraising Manager and various fundraising committees to ensure all events are high quality and cost effective
- Maximising opportunities to generate income from online channels by maintaining relationships with existing donors and new donor recruitment
- Enhancing overall public awareness and engagement in line with the organisation's events' strategy
- Constantly building loyalty and enhancing relationships with event participants
- Meeting KPI's and achieve key fundraising targets
- Providing assistance with key annual appeals to ensure optimum success
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in project managing events
- Evidence of managing multiple projects / events concurrently
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Passion for event management and fundraising event management in particular
- Experience of working within budget and to strict deadlines
- Knowledge of a variety of marketing techniques for successful event management
- Proven experience of increasing income from fundraising / sales / marketing activity
- High-class relationship management skills
- Experience in social media and online platforms for event promotion
- Solution oriented and strong attention to detail
- Degree in Event Management / Marketing / similar desirable
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
***Please note*** A full clean driving licence and access to your own car is imperative
This role offers the successful candidate a competitive annual salary in addition to the opportunity to work with an organisation with a huge media profile and within a very positive, energetic working environment.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter by email for the attention of Gilly Balmer to email@example.com for review.
Closing date for applications is Monday 16th October at 5pm.