Communications Officer - Human Dignity Foundation
HDF is seeking a Communications Officer to develop and implement a communications strategy to support the telling of HDF’s story.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a comprehensive communications plan & budget 2018-2021
- Develop key messages and high-quality media content for a variety of audiences
- Liaise with grantees on communication activities and identify powerful stories from HDF’s grantees and translate them into communication outputs
- Develop content for and manage HDF’s website
- Manage development and delivery of HDF publications including Annual Report, Research and Evaluation Studies, learning briefs.
- Manage third parties to deliver key communication outputs including videos and events
- Monitor, analyse and report on progress and impact of HDF communications activities as per HDF’s MEL Framework.
To view Job Description please click here.
Please email a one page letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 27th October 2017.