Corporate Fundraising & Events Officer - Depaul (ROI)
Corporate Fundraising and Events Officer– (ROI)
Primarily based in our Dublin office.
Salary circa €30,000 per annum, full time hours/permanent role
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to implement a successful programme of fundraising from the corporate sector to an agreed annual target. Tasks will include securing Charity of the Year partnerships, sponsorship event and general donations. It also requires relationship managing a portfolio of existing corporate relationships, providing exceptional donor care and delivering successful partnerships and the development of new corporate relationships.
Key tasks Include:
- Delivering Depaul’s strategy for raising money from corporate organisations as an integral part of the charity’s overall fundraising programme.
- Identifying and developing long-term mutually beneficial relationships with corporate supporters and raise funds towards the ongoing work of Depaul.
- Managing all corporate relationships and communications with a portfolio of existing corporate partners, ensuring exceptional supporter care
- Managing Depaul’s flagship fundraising event and securing corporate sponsorship for it.
- Monitoring and reporting on corporate partnerships as required.
Work duties may develop and change over time as the needs of the organisation change. The above role description is not exhaustive. A more detailed job description will be supplied to the successful candidate prior to commencing in the role.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
This role requires
- A third level qualification or equivalent is essential
- At least two years working in fundraising, account management or partnership working
- Experience within the charity sector desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within teams, as well as working on own initiative
- Competence using Microsoft and Google systems.
- An understanding of Depaul’s Vision, Mission and Values, and the issues facing homeless people
Online Application Procedure:
Please download and complete the application form available on the employment page of our website
For more information, please contact Human Resources:
Tel: 00 353 1 453 7111 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications: Close of Business 5pm 20TH October 2017
Panels will be formed from which future vacancies may be filled