Community Fundraising & Volunteer Management
The Certificate in Community Fundraising & Volunteer Management is designed to give students an understanding of the key traits of community fundraising, an understanding of best practice in communityfundraising, an overview of the key tasks involved in recruiting and managing volunteers and the key stages in building a community fundraising strategy.
- Understand the main features of community fundraising
- Understand best practice in community fundraising
- Understand how to evaluate community fundraising using financial and non financial measures
- Understand how to recruit, manage and retain community fundraising volunteers
- Understand different conflict handling styles
- Be aware of the key stages in building a community fundraising strategy