Charities Institute Ireland would like to invite tenders for a research study and report into the charity sector in Ireland. The final report should include but not be limited to:
- Evidence of the role of the charity sector in a flourishing society.
- The role of charities as the third sector in society
- Evidence of the value and impact charities create
- The authenticity and role of charities in civil society
- Charities as agents of change
- The changing face of charities in an era of transparency and accountability
- The future of the sector
The deadline for interested parties and submissions of research proposals is Friday 15th April at 12:00pm.
The proposals should provide a brief outline of the proposal with suggested methodology, timelines and associated costs.
Please submit proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org