Persuasion Republic is an innovative and successful full service communications agency for progressive issues and causes in Ireland. Our work with our clients impacts significantly on making Ireland a more equal and just society.
Our mission is to combine our expertise and creativity with that of our clients to produce excellent campaigns and projects that deliver the greatest possible impact for the people and the issues they work with. We also aim to nurture and develop our team’s talents and provide an exceptionally stimulating and rewarding work environment.
Under our four programmes of work – Fundraising, Advocacy & Awareness, Research & Training and Brand, Design & Digital - we help our clients recruit thousands of new supporters and raise significant sums of money; gain political and government support for their advocacy campaigns; educate and inform the public about their causes and services; and help them build effective messaging and brands to explain the real and vital impact of their work.
We always work with enthusiasm, professionalism, and dedication to produce the best possible work for our clients.
Please see link for our full Client list: http://persuasionrepublic.com/wordpress/clients-2/
Due to the continuing growth of our client base we are now recruiting a passionate, dynamic and experienced Account Manager to join our Fundraising Programme Team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Lead and manage client programmes and projects
· Build and maintain strong, strategic and lasting client relationships by identifying client needs and consistently meeting them
· Work with the Head of Fundraising to develop new business with existing clients and also win new business from new clients
· Work closely with the creative team in the development of projects and campaigns
· Liaise and negotiate with suppliers e.g. print and fulfilment houses, media agencies, data agencies, etc.
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to our clients needs and objectives
We are looking for someone who has:
- An interest in working across a broad spectrum of projects
- An interest in working with clients from the NFP and Charity Sector
- At least five year’s experience in account management and a proven track record of success in your current/previous employment. Fundraising experience is not essential
- A very good understanding and keen interest in Direct Marketing
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills with experience of accurate data collection, record keeping and data analysis
- Ability to prepare and manage budgets and report on financial performance of projects
- Experience of working with external suppliers to deliver successful projects and campaigns
- Strong time management and excellent planning and project management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluent English
- Computer literate
The successful candidate will be joining a busy, challenging and rewarding work environment. See www.persuasionrepublic.ie for more information on the agency, the team and examples of some of our recent work.
Head of Fundraising
Contract Terms & Conditions:
Full time position subject to performance with a six month probationary period
Hours of Work: 35 hours with occasional evening and weekend work required
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Submit your CV and cover letter to, firstname.lastname@example.org - Tell us why you want to work with us and how you will contribute to the continuing growth and success of the agency
- The closing date for applications is 5pm May 19th, 2017
Persuasion Republic is an equal opportunities employer
This job description is intended to outline key duties and responsibilities for this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and activities required. A flexible approach to tasks which arise that are not specifically detailed in this job description will be required.
T: 01-453 6836