Depaul wishes to recruit to the following role:
Direct Marketing and Fundraising Coordinator – ROI
Primarily based in our Dublin office
Salary circa €38,000 per annum, full time hours/MATERNITY COVER
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to help deliver an exciting and ambitious direct marketing campaign for Depaul. Reporting to the Director of Fundraising & Communications. Line management of Fundraising Administrator. You will play a key role in the development and implementation of the strategic plan to increase voluntary income for the organisation. This role has a focus on the recruitment of donors as well as working on donor stewardship campaigns. It also includes responsibility for Community Fundraising such as organising street collections, and assisting those who wish to fund raise for Depaul. The successful candidate will approach each element of their role in a trusted, warm and inspiring way in line with Depaul’s values.
Key tasks Include:
- Responsibility for creating, planning and managing logistics of all Direct Mail campaigns cold and warm as agreed with the Director of Fundraising & Communications
- Managing regular giving acquisition campaign as well as current regular donor relationships
- Provide excellent verbal and written Donor Care to our warm supporters through our donor stewardship programme
- Monitoring active campaigns against KPI’s including return on investment, average gift and response rates
- Evaluate campaigns and provision of Salesforce reports to Director of Fundraising & Communications.
- Coordinate street collections with the fundraising administrator as well as support donors who which to fund raise in aid of Depaul
Work duties may develop and change over time as the needs of the organisation change. The above role description is not exhaustive. A more detailed job description will be supplied to the successful candidate prior to commencing in the role.
2. Skills, Knowledge and Experience
This role requires
- A third level qualification or equivalent is essential; marketing or business studies preferred.
- At least two years working in a fundraising team with direct mail a key component an advantage
- Experience within the charity sector desirable
- Experience working within teams, as well as working on own initiative.
- Competence using Microsoft and Google and systems. Advanced Excel skills are an advantage.
- An understanding of Depaul’s Vision, Mission and Values, and the issues facing homeless people
Online Application Procedure:
Please download and complete the application form available on the employment page of our website ie.depaulcharity.org
For more information, please contact Human Resources:
Tel: 00 353 1 453 7111 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications: Tuesday the 6th June at close of business
Panels will be formed from which future vacancies may be filled