The Certificate in Donor Care and Retention is designed to give students an understanding of best practices in donor care and retention, an understanding of the value of data in donor care and retention, and an introduction in to the key stages in building a donor retention strategy.The course focuses on individual giving programmes and not major gift or corporate supporter management programmes.
- Understand the main aim of donor care
- Understand the importance of life-time value as a metric for retention planning
- Be aware of the key characteristics of relationship based donor care
- Understand the essentials of building a winning donor care strategy
- Understand the value of data, how to make more of your data and the key data needed to enhance donor retention
- Understand the essentials of data segmentation
- Be aware of the key stages in building a donor retention strategy